Working with clients and the transportation suppliers, we have been able to improve operational efficiency and bring cost-effective solutions for improving scheduling and utilization of vessels/aircraft in the field.
WCL Group has extensive experience operating Client’s dispatching and vessel control centers from both land-based and offshore locations.
- Plan transportation routing in an operationally efficient and cost-effective manner to service all end users
- Schedule and dispatch supply boats, crew boats, helicopter or land-based transportation
- Monitor vessel/aircraft performance from a Vessel Control Center and generate asset utilization reports
- Monitor weather and marine conditions and be the main point of contact for all marine vessel and aircraft movements
- Coordinate/allocate field accommodations (lodging, food, etc.)
- Conduct the daily Logistics Safety/Planning meeting that coordinates all assets with field needs
- Coordinate billing allocations for various client end-user groups
- Establish and maintain standards for admittance onto crew boats/assets; issue and maintain badges
- Develop and monitor logistics budget